Monday, October 19, 2009

Something I know how to do good!!

Something I know how to do very well is being annoying. I am very good at it. I naturally have the talent to be annoying. I was born with it. Now I'm gonna explain how I am in case you are retarded and don't already know.
First, it comes to me naturally. I can't really control it that much. Like if I am annoying my sister, she always says I'm doing it on purpose, but I'm not. Truthfully I think she is more annoying then me. But when I am annoying half the time I do not realize it.
Another example would be, one time we were on the bus coming home from our volleyball game. And let me tell you, laying upside down on a bus for an hour and a half does weird things to you. But Sierra, Andrew, and I all did it and we annoyed the rest of the volleyball team so much. But none of us really realized it because we were all having fun.
So half the time I am annoying I do not realize it, But sometimes it had it's advantage, because I can annoy anyone and so much that I get what I want.
In conclusion, sometimes I am really good at doing it. It just comes naturally. And I love it, And I use it to my advantage and do not waste my talent as some of you can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.