My favorite rides are Accelerator, Supreme Scream, Ghost rider, and Silver Bullet. Silver Bullet was so much fun. When you go upside down it fells like you are going to fall out of your seat but you never do. Supreme Scream is way exciting. When you go up it fells like you are never going to stop, but then you do. Then you don't know when you are gonna drop and BOOM, It drops. It fells like your stomach is still up there. Accelerator is so much fun even though it is very short. It goes from 0 mph to 60 mph. When you are at the highest point the view is so amazing you can see like the whole city. And last, my favorite ride of all, Ghost rider, It's a thrill of an experience. Lots of people say it hurts you and gives you headaches, but not me it is my favorite. With all the jerks it makes it more fun and exciting. All the dips and hills is just so fun. It is just too great to explain.
For the first time very a dance group called Quest Crew was there and performed. They were so amazing. And every thing they did.
And my favorite thing was that my family was there. I got to see some family that I hadn't seen for a long time. Although I hate most of my family, It was still good to see them.
And finally I got my funnel cake. It was so delious with it's soft, rich, powdered sugar and it's smooth, thick strawberry syrup. It was like I just tasted something from heaven. I hadn't had a good funnel cake since last time I went to Knott's Berry Farm. It was an amazing way to end my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.