Monday, October 19, 2009

Last Summer

Last summer I went to Europe. It was a very neat experience for me. I went to Ireland, Wales, Belgium, France, U.K.S.A, and lots more. i learned different thing about these places and the people from them. We got to see tons of important and historical places and things.
One of my favorite places was U.K.S.A. (United Kingdom Sailing Academy.) I learned how to dingy-sail, wind surf, Kayak, and to sail a big boat. It was way fun. Some of the things were a little more challenging then others. But when i look back at them, they were all fun and worth it. But when we were there we connected with everyone way more then before. Mainly because here we had to have lots of trust in each other.
Another one of my favorite places was the Eiffel Tower. It is just so beautiful. The site from the very top is so unbelievable. You could see all of Paris and way more. You could see Big Ben, London Eye, Noterdame, and lots of cool looking buildings. And just from the walk down and up the Eiffel Tower, I learned a lot of stuff i never knew about it before.
My third favorite place was Ireland all together. The place is just so gorgeous and green.It is just like I am in a whole different world. There were some fun experiences I had in Ireland. Like when we went shopping and saw castles and lots more.
But basically I went to a lot of neat places this summer in Europe. Some things I did were: Saw lots of castles, repelled off of one, Got to learn about different people and there cutlers, and learned to sword fight and stick fight and more. And i really hope I can go back one day.

2 comments:

  1. wow Kirsten that sounds like A LOT of fun... did u go with the Italy group thing from school ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.